6.07.2009

A Red-lipped Leopard

For me, there is nothing better to wear to church on a hot summer day than a silk dress. This is the only all silk dress that I have, yet constantly searching vintage sources for more. If you haven't guessed by now, silk is my all time favorite fabric. This is another dress shortened from ankle length.
This is my new favorite red lipstick. It's called "Really Red" by the Revlon Matte Collection and can be found at drugstores. I also found the PERFECT nude lipstick for my skin tone from this collection called "Craving CoCo". I literally gushed on and on to myself about it. It's so hard to find a good nude for darker tones, because they are either too pink or something. So what I'm basically trying to tell you is THE NEW REVLON MATTE COLLECTION IS PERFECT!

vintage silk dress (made shorter), Nine West Heech Sandals, vintage clutch,
Express belt (old), F21 jewelry

More stuff on Ebay. Should open a store, but I'm just too cheap for that. With all the fees and crap they already take, I refuse to pay Ebay a penny more for selling my stuff!

Puff sleeve detail cropped leather motorcycle jacket by Moda International- Size Small
Bid @ $19.99 Retailed $160 from Victoria's Secret Online


Brand New bottle of Chloe by Karl Lagerfield perfume
Bid @ $2.00
I also have a large bottle of Nautica Bermuda Blue perfume for really cheap up for auction. To see more pictures and info on all of these auctions, here is the link~

7 comments:

K said...

the outfit looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

love the fit and i so want that leather jacket! too bad im broke right now=(

InnyVinny said...

beautiful look for you girlie!

Chomy said...

this is a fabtastic look doll...love it!!!!

Arielle said...

i love the leather jacket!

Anonymous said...

You Have Great Style And Great Shoes! =)

Unknown said...

Please can I buy the leather jacket??