12.17.2009

true friends are a blessing







ASOS graphic blanket wrap cardi, express jeans (of course), Michael Antonio otk platform boots, random Ebay gloves, Don't think ive mentioned this watch, which my 25th b-day present from Mother (my first diamond watch) Love it with a passion!!! I found a $100 cheaper one online that is very similar. I think I like it better especially for the price.

This week has been by far one of the most dramatic and depressing ones that I've had to endure in ages.
Last night my best friend Kortney took me out for dinner, drinks, and back to her FAB house for more drinks, a venting session, and playing dress up with her awesome jewelry (i.e. diamond bracelet the smaller one is the authentic...carats? uhh lots i guess). LOVE her bed and I told her one those lamps are going to come up missing one day and I don't think she would even notice, being as she has three of em.
xx

12 comments:

Ash Fox said...

So gorgeous! Loving that wrap!

Anonymous said...

"title".....so true!

The Queen of Hearts said...

I agree, I love the design of her furniture, very modern but still cozy. And you, of course look amazing as usual. You are the standard.

aaaa said...

oh this is so sweet :)

Wrecked Stellar said...

you look so cute- love the cardigan, watch, and your friend's bracelets! xo, mel

Chomy said...

Preetyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! How are you? Love the cozy sweater and the killer OTK boots. Your friend's house looks so gorg!

Hope things are going better and that you enjoyed the holidays!

xo, Becs

GFS said...

I absolutely adore this sweater!

Anonymous said...

-very cool, i lovelovelove your blanket wrap cardi. very cool:)
great blog,
havea great day,
cx.

prashant said...

look amazing as usual. You are the standard.

eminem video

Anonymous said...

Lady! Where are you? :) You are at the top of my links so I wanted to drop by and say hi!

Wishing you the best for a fab 2010!

xo, Becs

Ane said...

love it, i like how it hangs and the design aswell