3.07.2010

the tuxedo dress






Saturday







Took an immediate liking to this dress when I saw it worn fabulously by two of my favorite bloggers here and here. Obviously you can imagine my excitement when Forever 21's 12 by 12 line re-released it in this gorgeous navy and gray shade.It's still available for purchase here. I see many outfits to come from this very versatile piece that can be worn as a jacket/vest or dress.

Worn here with thrifted sheer print shirt, F21 pearl ribbon necklace, and Bakers strappy platforms

Speaking of function; bought this vintage silk oversize shirt, which I'm sure to live in all summer, a few weeks ago.


Worn with a vintage blazer (which I had to shed due to the warm weather this weekend), Express Jeans, and Michael Kors boots.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

cute dress and i love those boots in the other photo w/ the jeans : )

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Tip said...

thaanks!!

oh and yall i swear my shoes aren't too small quite the contary they're a half size to big (my heel is like a AA narrow) and my toes slide down constantly didn't realize it looked this bad..hmmm must figure out a solution (insoles only work for about half the day, after that i have to constantly adjust) ...but ive wanted these shoes bakers forever and i'd wear them if they were a size 10 hehee

RDI said...

The tux dress is DARLING!! one of my faves. The boots are cute too they would go good with the camo pants we talked about that time. The lace looks good u gotta post a pic if the back with the bows. The closet. Ahhh don't cha just love it. It adds a facelift to any ones closet and really adds value to your collection. Great Job!

Chomy said...

u loook fantastic luv!!!

Stéphanie said...

So lovely !

Damsels said...

i lvoe your casual white blouse and the jeans

Morgan Jordan said...

Love this outfit! and where are you from? I'm from Memphis, Tennessee!

P.S. I just followed you on bloglovin!

www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

Natalie J Monty said...

The 2nd look paired with the appropriate scenery = breathtaking. Lourve your MK boots
xxx