8.17.2010

last days of summer































the day of rafting the Ocoee River..I always want to be in the front hehe, so much fun..





Pictured now from on location in San Antonio, TX
(my younger Brother and only sibling, whom I love graduated from BT of the Lakeland AirForce Base here, also pictured)





I can truly say that these recent memories will never be forgotten, I am beyond proud of Brother!
And referring back to the beginning of the post, we visit the lakehouse almost every year, but THIS TIME (last weekend to be exact) the bestie Jazz made it unforgettable..love you sis!

4 comments:

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Looks like you had fun! Loving the new haircut.

Unknown said...

love the hair cut and the tattoo!!!

love&peace
http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

Botox Melbourne said...

love your nail polish color

Trademark Attorney Melbourne said...

it seems so much fun there jealous u